En Ar Bg De El Es Fa Fi Fr Hi Hu It Ja Kn Ko Ms Nl Pl Pt Ru Th Tr Uk Zh
- Qt Creator: A cross-platform IDE (Integrated Development Environment) tailored to the needs of Qt developers.
- Qt Visual Studio Add in: Tools for developing Qt application in Visual Studio.
- qmake: A build system for Qt projects to generate Makefiles.
- Git with QtCreator: Managing Qt projects with the Git repository system.
Managing Git repositories with Qt Creator
Git repository: a great feature of Qt Creator is the integration with different repository management. Among wihich the use of Git repositories covers special interest due to the diffusion of open-source portals i.e. gitorious.org and github that can host Qt projects using Git.
Qt Creator is a cross-platform integrated development environment (IDE) tailored to the needs of Qt developers.
Project and build management tools
qmake is a cross-platform build tool that simplifies the build process for development projects across different platforms. qmake automates the generation of Makefiles so that only a few lines of information are needed to create each Makefile.
Qt Designer is a powerful cross-platform GUI layout and forms builder for C++ projects. It allows you to rapidly design and build widgets and dialogs using on-screen forms using the same widgets that will be used in your application. Forms created with Qt Designer are fully-functional, and they can be previewed so that you can ensure that they will look and feel exactly as you intended.
qdoc3 is a configurable documentation generation tool, used to generate the Qt Reference Documentation. The QDoc manual [doc-snapshot.qt.io] is regularly updated.
qhelpgenerator is the tool used to generate help files which can be read by Qt Assistant and Qt Creator.
HTML Help System
Qt Assistant is a configurable and redistributable documentation reader, which can be easily customized and redistributed, thus provides an integrated, context-sensitive help system for your Qt application.
Qt Linguist provides a set of tools that speed the translation and internationalization of applications. Qt supports simultaneous support of multiple languages and writing systems with a single source tree and single application binary.
- MinGW is a free gcc compiler for Windows. It is distributed with Qt Creator for windows and is used to build Qt applications from C++ code.
- Squish is a tool developed by Froglogic used for automatic testing of Qt applications.
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Tools"
The following 27 pages are in this category, out of 27 total.