Welcome to the PySide documentation wiki page. The PySide project provides LGPL-licensed Python bindings for the Qt. It also includes complete toolchain for rapidly generating bindings for any Qt-based C++ class hierarchies. PySide Qt bindings allow both free open source and proprietary software development and ultimately aim to support Qt platforms.
An Introduction to PySide
The latest version of PySide is 1.2.4 released on October 14, 2015 and provides access to the complete Qt 4.8 framework.
- Project Goals and Licensing
- PySide Enhancement Proposals and here
- PySide Roadmap
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- List of Applications Based on PySide
- The PySide logo
- PySide Archives
- PySide Documentation
- PySide 1.2.1 API Reference
- PySide 1.1.0 API Reference
- PySide 1.0.7 API Reference
- PySide Tutorials
- PySide Tutorials with QtQuick and QML
- PySide Tutorials (Videos)
- PySide Example Applications
- PySide Presentations
- General Mailing list , Archives
- Forum on Stack Overflow
- This Wiki
- Internet Relay Chat (IRC): #pyside channel at FreeNode
- Development Group
- PySide Development
- Shiboken 1.2.1 Documentation
- Api Extractor 1.2.1 Documentation
- Gitorious repositories: Official
- GitHub repositories: Unofficial Mirror
- List of PySide Contributors
- Binding C++: A distillation of design decisions made by the original PySide developers.
Contributing to PySide Wiki
This Wiki is a community area where you can easily contribute, and which may contain rapidly changing information. Please put any wiki pages related to PySide into the Pyside category by adding the following text to the top of the page:
Also, since PySide is sharing the wiki with other Qt users, include the word “PySide” or “Python” in the names of any new pages you create to differentiate it from other Qt pages..
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "LanguageBindings::PySide"
The following 105 pages are in this category, out of 105 total.