From Qt Wiki
h1. Useful addons
- "a.vim":http://www.vim.org/scripts/script.php?script_id=31 - for fast switching between header and implementation files
- "command-t":www.vim.org/scripts/script.php?script_id=3025 - provides an extremely fast, intuitive mechanism for opening files with a minimal number of keystrokes.
- "snipMate":www.vim.org/scripts/script.php?script_id=2540 - aims to be an unobtrusive, concise vim script that implements some of TextMate's snippets features in Vim
- "NERDTree":https://github.com/scrooloose/nerdtree - for opening files and browsing filesystem.
- "taglist":http://vim-taglist.sourceforge.net/ - shows a taglist of functions, classes, structures, enumerations, macro definitions and other parts of a source code and let's you easily navigate to them.
This category currently contains no pages or media.