Qt Based Games
From Qt Wiki
(Redirected from Category:Developing with Qt::Games)
- qt-nethack - A one of GUI frontend of Nethack, famous rogue-like game. But it is still based on Qt3.
- Sudoku — Fancy, feature-complete, cross-platform Sudoku app written in C+/Qt. Includes build+packaging scripts for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux. Originally written for a course at Hasselt University in Belgium.
- GNUDoQ - An open source, graphical Su Doku generator and solver with printer support.
- Attal : Lords of doom - A themeable turn-based strategy game. But it seems that in-game graphics are drawn by SDL.
- Hedgewars - Free Worms-like turn based strategy game. But it use Qt in front-end screen and multiplay lobby screen.
- Gottet - A tetris clone. Author made it for his wife.
- JAG - An arcade-puzzle 2D game which runs on Linux and Windows. It is free and opensource. 3 in-a-row type game. Uses SDL.
- Bubble-chains - Arcade-puzzle game for Windows, Linux. From JAG creators.
- PiperWar - non commercial RPG-like game on "paper" with Box2d engine, uses OpenGL (LGPL).
- Construqtor - This is educational toy. It allows you to build and control machine in 2D physical world. Uses Box2D for physics simulation, GPC for polygon manipulation and Qt for everything else.
- QBoard - A Qt 4.3/4.4 application for playing near-arbitrary board games. It provides a fairly rich interface for setting up and playing such games.
- Minesweeper in Python - A PyQt version of the popular logic game.
- Warzone2100 an open source RTS game being ported to Qt
- Profit - A clone of the board game Acquire.
- OpenTowerDefence - A tower-defence game based on Ogre and Qt Quick.
- Battlefleet - Ships movement simulation. Russo-Japanese war 1904 - 1905. Old, not supported
- Box Poker - multi-player Video Poker Slots, Box backend. OAuth2, Qt 5. Free and Open.
- iQPuzzle - a diverting I.Q. challenging puzzle with pentomino pieces (Qt4 / Qt 5).
- Dust Racing 2D - A tile-based, open source 2D car racing game and a level editor for Linux and Windows.
- BallZ for S60v5 - JezzBall for Symbian
- KLines for S60v5 - A ported version of KLines that is part of KDE Games
- QML Sokoban - A ported version of KSokoban from KDE3. Works on Linux, Windows, Symbian
- Qt:QSolitaire Game - Qt Game Example from Forum Nokia
- Qt for Symbian: QMemory Game Example
- Qt for Maemo: QMemory Game Example (From garage)
- QBall breakout clone, available for Symbian, Windows and Linux
- ColorFlood for Maemo An open source puzzle game ( Git repository [github.com] )
- Minimal Tic Tac Toe An open source Tic Tac Toe implementation with a decent AI ( Git repository [github.com] )
- That Rabbit Game A game utilizing Qt Mobility, QGraphicsView and the Animation Framework
- blubbels A jawbreaker clone for Maemo 5 (Sourceforge.net page)
- Snake A classic snake game for the N900 (Blog post, Git repository)
- qquiz A quiz game for Maemo (Git repository)
- Skid Stone A board game based on BrickShooter (Discussion thread)
- QML based Game - Bubble Kid
- Squaby - Open Source Tower Defense Game for iOS, Android, Symbian, MeeGo, Windows, Mac and Linux. It is part of the example games of the V-Play Game Engine.
- Chicken Outbreak - Open Source platformer like Doodle Jump for iOS, Android, Symbian, MeeGo, Windows, Mac and Linux. It is part of the example games of the V-Play Game Engine.
- Chicken Outbreak 2 - 2nd part of the Open Source platformer for iOS, Android, Windows, Mac and Linux. It is part of the example games of the V-Play Game Engine.
- Stack With Friends - Open Source physics game with level editor and level sharing feature for iOS, Android, Windows, Mac and Linux. It is part of the example games of the V-Play Game Engine.
- Worm Shredder - A violent worm action game with different weapons for Android. Both free and paid versions available.
Tools and libraries
- Tiled - Tiled is a general purpose tile map editor. Originally it was made with Java but now is rewritten using Qt and C+.
- Gluon - Gluon is a set of Qt4 based tools and libraries (using openGL, openAL, Box2D and other libraries) designed to make it easy to develop and distribute 2D games over a wide array of target platforms.
- Box2D - Box2D is a 2D rigid body simulation library for games. Can be easily integrated with Qt.
- Quasi Engine - Quasi Engine is a Qt5 based framework that intends to be a complete multiplatform toolset to ease 2d game development, providing ready-to-use QML elements representing basic game entities needed by most of games. The framework takes the advantage of the new Scene Graph approach on QtQuick 2.0 and uses Box2D for its physics system.
- Bacon2D - Bacon2D is a framework to ease 2D game development, providing ready-to-use QML elements representing basic game entities needed by most of games.
- Slate - Slate is a simple pixel art editor written with Qt Quick, available on Windows, Mac and Linux.