From Qt Wiki
|This article is nominated for deletion. Reason: Nothing left if the broken links were removed|
Please raise your support/opposition to this nomination in the article's discussion page.
A place to find Qt software
- Apps and software available is a key aspect for a technology selection nowadays, yet it's not easy to find out what is being developed with Qt.
- This would be a catalog of entries maintained by their own developers that could host packages organized by OS, form factor and product.
- For instance, the QtonPi initiative will generate hundreds of Qt5 projects and it would be great to have a place to find and download software.
- http://apps.formeego.com could be a starting point since it has all the basic pieces in place already:
- An online build system that can host different Linux targets and where developers can upload sources and build packages.
- Unstable and stable repositories.
- A quality assurance process including automatic and community based filters.
- A web frontend allowing the organization of entries by operating system.
- User ratings and comments are enabled too.
- Flexible frontend, allowing a Qt homepage even if the backend is capable of hosting non-Qt projects as well.
- inqlude - Started by Cornelius Schumacher of KDE. Aims to be a catalog of software, but not a repository. Packages can be fetched from linux distro repositories or other download sites (eg for windows).