From Qt Wiki
Revision as of 11:22, 21 June 2018 by Akseli (Replaced 5.10 with 5.11 as latest release and added 5.12 as Feature Development release)
Welcome to the Qt wiki
Here the Qt community has gathered information on Qt over the years.
Everything here is created and maintained by the community.
Please take a look at the below information before you start contributing.
- MediaWiki help on editing pages: Comprehensive guides on wiki editing in general.
- Wiki Editing Hints: Tips on how to edit this wiki.
- Articles needing cleanup: A list of articles that might need polishing.
- Wiki Improvement Ideas
Quick Access (Portal)
|Current Releases (All Releases)|
|Qt Version||State||New Features||Download Online Installers (All Downloads)|
|Linux (32 bit)||Linux (64 bit)||Mac||Windows|
|Qt 4.8.7||End-of-Life (as of December 2015)||Go to download directory|
|Qt 5.9||Long Term Support Release||New Features in Qt 5.9||Download Qt online installer|
|Qt 5.11||Latest Release||New Features in Qt 5.11|
|Qt 5.12||Feature Development||New Features in Qt 5.12||-|
Install / Build
New to Qt 5
Application Developers (Portal)
|Qt Creator||QtQuick||XML||JSON||Network||Web||Serial Port||Database|
- Developing Qt (overview)
- Security: Reporting security issues and the Qt Project Security Policy
- Qt Project Guidelines Guides and useful information for code contributors to the Qt Project
- Guidelines: General guidelines regarding Qt code (excl. those specifically for code contributions to the Qt Project)
- Instructions: Instructions for set-up and tools
- Documentation: Resources regarding writing documentation and examples
- Qt contributors summit
- Qt Metrics Page Description