Qt for Tizen: Media Partners
The goal of the Media Partners program is to better reach global and local communities and individuals potentially interested in Tizen and Qt for Tizen itself.
Contact point with media/coordinator: Jarosław Staniek (email: staniek@ kde.org). This list of Media Partners is maintained by the project coordinators. Please do not add contact on your own here, instead contact the coordinator.
Please read Requirements & Recommendations for Media Partners.
Global Media Partners
Well known and popular have been accepted as Global Media Partners:
- Hashiq ##### [twitter.com] from tizenexperts.com [tizenexperts.com]
- Reggie Suplido [twitter.com] from tizentalk.com [tizentalk.com]
- Phoronix Media [phoronix.com]
Local Media Partners
- Philippe Coval [wiki.qt.io] – rzr at gna.org
- Romano Barassi [twitter.com] from TizenArena.com [tizenarena.com] and TizenItalia.net [tizenitalia.net]
- Dawid Łabno [about.me] from StrefaTizen.pl [strefatizen.pl]
- Michał Olber from OSWorld.pl [osworld.pl]
- Kirill Chuvilin [twitter.com] – MaemoWorld.ru founder, acts as Russian Tizen Community Manager for Intel