Qt 5.13.2 Known Issues
- Check that your system meets Qt's requirements
- All open issues can be found from Jira: https://bugreports.qt.io
- RTA findings here
Qt 5.13 requires OpenSSL 1.1.1 version on Linux and Windows. Qt online installer provides as convenience both OpenSSL source code and pre-built binaries of the OpenSSL libraries used by Qt Network. However, the installer doesn't set up OpenSSL environment. User needs to define the library path and possible environment variables. OpenSSL libraries are not automatically deployed with applications that are built with Qt. If provided OpenSSL binaries are not suitable for your use case source code installation includes instructions on how to configure and build your own OpenSSL libraries.
Import and export restrictions apply for some types of software, and for some parts of the world. Developers wishing to use SSL communication in their deployed applications should either ensure that their users have the appropriate libraries installed, or they should consult a suitably qualified legal professional to ensure that applications using the code from the OpenSSL project are correctly certified for import and export in relevant regions of the world.
See more instructions from QTCREATORBUG-22587
- QTBUG-79669: Requesting a non-existent font family will cause Qt to ignore the requested font weight. It can be worked around by removing the request for the non-existent family or by changing it to a font family which exists. This is a regression against Qt 5.13.1.
QTBUG-78496: iOS 13: TextEdit behavior is strange when entering Japanese characters - this is fixed if you use the latest Xcode version and therefore build with the iOS 13 SDK. However, this is still a problem if you are building with the iOS 12 SDK.
QTBUG-75620: WinRT: Fix crash in native socket engine during close
- QtCreator 4.9.x, Windows: Creator unable to deploy QNX project, see QTCREATORBUG-22592
- QtCreator 4.9.x, Windows: Unable to deploy public key to qnx device with Creator, see QTCREATORBUG-22591
Qt for Device Creation
- CMake projects do not deploy anything to a Boot2Qt device, see QTCREATORBUG-22822. This is fixed in QtCreator 4.11.0 when it releases.
- Qt For Device Creation documentation in QtCreator shows version string erroneously as "5.13.1". The module itself and the documentation have minor updates in 5.13.2 release.