Qt 5.15 Release
Qt 5.15 Standard Support Releases
Release blog post: https://www.qt.io/blog/qt-5.15-released
|Release Manager||Jani Heikkinenfirstname.lastname@example.org||jaheikki3|
Qt 5.15 release plan
|Phase||Original plan||Updated plan||Realized|
|Soft String Freeze||25.03.2020||25.3.2020|
|Branch 5.15.0 from 5.15||22.4.2020||23.4.2020|
Tools used when building & packaging Qt 5.15
Qt 5.15 release team meeting memos
03.12.2019 'Initial Qt 5.15.0 schedule'
Qt 5.15 LTS Commercial Releases
|Release Manager||Tarja Sundqvistemail@example.com|
|Phase||Original plan||Updated plan||Realized||Blog post link|
|Qt 5.15.5||By the end of August 2021|
Getting Source Codes
The Qt 5.15 LTS Commercial source codes are available in the tqtc shadow repositories and their lts branches.
Note! To be able to clone the LTS sources, you must have a commercial license. An evaluation license does not provide access to the LTS sources.
To clone the Qt sources, follow the instructions:
- Register to Gerrit as instructed in . Some notes:
- If you just want to clone the sources, you need to follow instructions on steps 1-3 and either set an SSH key (step 5) or an HTTP password (step 6).
- If you are going to contribute to the Qt Project, step 4 is mandatory.
-  instructs how you can clone the source codes.
If you are using the Yocto environment, please see instructions in https://doc.qt.io/QtForDeviceCreation-5.15/qtee-meta-qt5.html#using-qt-5-15-lts-commercial-releases.
Here are some tips for the most common issues. Please note that as a commercial customer you can also contact our support team.
- Please check your license. The LTS branches require a commercial license. An evalution license does not provide access to the LTS sources.
- If you have used to work with the public Qt 5 repositories, please note that LTS sources are available via tqtc shadow repositories and a Gerrit account is needed for accessing them. Log in Gerrit and setup your account as instructed in .
- If you see the following error message at the end of cloning command, it might refer to the network issues (for example, too slow connection):
fatal: early EOF
Please wait a while and try again cloning sources.
fatal: fetch-pack: invalid index-pack output