Qt 5.5.0 Known Issues
From Qt Wiki
Known Issues - Qt 5.5.0 Beta
- Check that your system meets Qt's requirements
- All open issues can be found from Jira: https://bugreports.qt.io
- There are three bugs in the JS/QML garbage collection that didn't make it into the beta but will be fixed in the final (QTBUG-44895, QTBUG-45051 and QTBUG-45888). One symptom of these bugs is that the Qt Quick Designer may crash unexpectedly. Another symptom is that KDE's Plasma crashes on startup.
- See all RC blocker issues from https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-44654
- If you intend to build the QtWayland module, you need to mkdir qtwayland/.git before running configure and make (QTBUG-43412)