Qt 5.6.0 Known Issues
From Qt Wiki
Revision as of 15:07, 23 November 2016 by EdwardWelbourne (Add to category Known Issues)
- Check that your system meets Qt's requirements
- All open issues can be found from Jira: https://bugreports.qt.io
- When using a custom Window container with forwarded default property and a Text item in the contents of the container, QWindow's destructor crashes when deleting QQuickText.
- ODBC sql plugin not shipped in 5.6.0 packages (will be fixed in 5.6.1)
- Qt WebEngine fails to build for Red Hat / CentOS 6.6 QTBUG-48298
- Qt support for DirectFB fails to build with some older versions of DirectFB. We have been unable to tell which is the first version known to compile, since DirectFB.org is unreachable. Workarounds:
- configure Qt with the -no-directfb option; or
- remove your DirectFB development files; or
- upgrade to a more recent version
- kded and kiod are known to deadlock with QtDBus. Linux distributions shipping KDE Frameworks 5 applications are advised to backport the patch from https://codereview.qt-project.org/151459. See also QTBUG-51676
- Qt WebEngine cannot be compiled for Windows XP (QTBUG-49900)
- Qt WebEngine might fail compiling with "moc: Cannot open options file specified with @" error (QTBUG-51847)
- QtWebEngineProcess can not find QtWebEngine frameworks because of wrong rpath (QTBUG-50155)
- Application crashes if project contains in any of its subfolders a QML component with QtNfc import statement (QTBUG-51860)
Qt Labs Controls
- The Gallery example uses Qt Quick Layouts, which is shipped as part of the Qt Quick Controls component. However, in the installer the Qt Quick Controls component is not marked as a dependency to the Qt Labs Controls component. Both components need to be selected in order to be able to run the Qt Labs Controls Gallery example.
Qt 3D Technology Preview
Fails to compile on older versions of gcc, e.g. gcc-4.4.7 shipped with CentOS 6. There is a potential fix for this at https://codereview.qt-project.org/#/c/152345/ which will appear in Qt 5.6.1.