Difference between revisions of "Qt 6.2 Known Issues"
(describe qemu/valgrind issue)
|Line 19:||Line 19:|
Latest revision as of 08:14, 16 March 2022
- Check that your system meets Qt's requirements
- All open issues can be found from Jira: https://bugreports.qt.io/projects/QTBUG/versions/19455
- RTA findings here
- Supported development platforms are listed here: https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-90021
Due to these massive changes, the module does still have rough edges and probably quite a few bugs in the implementation. Reported bugs will be fixed as quickly as we can in upcoming patch level releases.
Qt Multimedia is not supported on MinGW in Qt 6.2.0. This is due to lack of WMF headers in MinGW 8.2. Work is ongoing to upgrade to MinGW 9 and with that get support for Qt Multimedia on MinGW in Qt 6.2.2.
Qt for Python
PySide6 and Shiboken6 in Qt 6 support macOS in general, whereas Apple Silicon (ARM based) devices are not supported yet. This will be provided with one of the upcoming bug fix releases. Please refer to https://wiki.qt.io/Qt_for_Python for more details about Qt for Python in Qt 6.
- Workaround: configure Qt with
docs not showing on Assistant in macOS in Qt 6.2.1, see QTBUG-97735
- Workaround: You can add documentation manually to the assistant from options
- This is fixed in Qt 6.2.2
Windows on ARM64 optimized applications (release build) crash on startup, see QTBUG-96899 (Windows on ARM is a technology preview in Qt 6.2).
Attempting to install Qt 6.2.2 Boot2Qt toolchain for Qt for Device Creation as a normal user with Qt online installer fails. (QTIFW-2428)
- Workaround: Run the installer as administrator or enable the "Developer Mode" in Windows settings.
qmake-based applications fail to build with the error "Project ERROR: Could not find feature sse2".
- Workaround: Edit qtbase/mkspecs/features/wasm/wasm.prf and remove the "qtConfig(sse2)" section.