Qt World Summit 2016 Conference App
Documentation Link: http://v-play.net/doc/v-play-appdemos-qtws2016-example/
YouTube Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQgqTYCfJjM
The Qt World Summit 2016 Conference App was built with the V-Play Apps SDK. It's a conference management app that lets you browse the conference schedule, find detailed information on talks & chat with other conference attendees It showcases the following V-Play features:
- A Single Codebase: support multiple platforms, screen sizes and screen resolutions.
- Native UI & UX: provide a native look and feel for different platforms from a single code base.
- Gamification elements: add a talk to your agenda and rise in the leaderboard.
- Customize the UI: switch between different native styles and colors.
- Social Features: make friends and send messages with the integrated in-app chat.
- Cross-Device Capabilities: handle mobile app specific requirements like offline capability.
- New list view, a new search component and advanced tab bar options
This conference app enables you to:
- Browse the conference schedule.
- See detailed information for all talks, speakers and tracks.
- Manage your personal schedule by adding talks to your favorites.
- Customize the UI and switch between different native styles and colors.
- Earn points for each app-start and favorited talk to climb the leaderboard.
- Make friends and send messages with the integrated in-app chat.
V-Play Apps SDK
This app was created using V-Play Apps. This free SDK is now available for download.
V-Play Apps lets you create cross-platform mobile apps from a single codebase. It uses a component-based approach and responsive design to reduce code. It also provides native look and feel to iOS and Android users.
Open Source App Example
You can find the source code for this example app on GitHub or download the app from the iOS App Store and Google Play. The source code of this app is included in the V-Play SDK as well. You can find it in the V-Play SDK at the following location:
<Path to your V-Play SDK>/Examples/V-Play/appdemos/qtws2016/QtWSApp.pro
The Qt World Summit 2016 Conference app is an open-source project so you can use it as the basis for your own apps. Change the code as much or as little as you like and create conference apps in a reduced amount of time.
You can also view the source code for this app in the V-Play Sample Launcher.