Difference between revisions of "Squish"
From Qt Wiki
Revision as of 02:55, 25 November 2017
Squish is a tool developed by Froglogic used for automatic testing of Qt applications.
Tips and Tricks
- Verifying the value of a QLabel
- Verifying the existence of a menu item
- Finding list items that ends in a given string
- Robust selection of items in a tree or list view with variable text
- Iterating through a table
- Custom settings for test runs
- Waiting for input from the test operator
- Hooking into slow-launching subprocesses on Windows
- Waiting for a progress bar or progress dialog
- Navigating a QDateEdit
- Using Squish and custom properties
- Generating test data
- Calculating checksums
- Clicking link in label
- Interacting with menus and menu items
- Remember to use native type for hard to predict objects
- Use a decorator to profile tests
KDAB offers help and training with Squish.