Who Does What
The Qt Project has a meritocratic structure and it is important to know who does what. Find the details at The Qt Governance Model.
There are many areas and roles that still need to be documented.
- Approvers review all code contributions and decide which are accepted for commitment. Full list [codereview.qt.io].
- Maintainers are owners of a component of the Qt Project code. Full list
- The Chief maintainer leads the Maintainer group and sets the overall vision and direction of the Qt Project. Lars Knoll holds this role.
- Root (to put a name, please edit): Marius Storm Olsen.
- Public Autotest Infrastructure.
- Wiki administrators [wiki.qt.io], bureaucrats [wiki.qt.io] and active users.
- homepage [qt.io] qt.io: Somebody ( Alexandra Leisse has left.) handles the content and Marius Granholt the HTML/CSS design.
- IRC (chat.freenode.net): #qt and #qt-* are part of the Qt Group
- Group contact: Thiago Macieira
- #qt channel managed by Arvid Picciani (nickname: aep)
- #qt-labs channel managed by: Marius Storm Olsen, Thiago Macieira, Simon Hausmann, Bradley Hughes
- #qt-qa channel managed by: Tony Sarajärvi, Rohan McGovern
- #qt-onpi channel managed by: Carol Chen, Quim Gil, Rajiv Ranganath
- IRC statistics (possibly logs, one day) provided by: Robin Burchell
- qt_gerrit (and #qt-gerrit) provided by Robin Burchell
- Gerrit Expert Group [lists.qt.io] (discussion archives [lists.qt.io])
- Jira Expert Group [lists.qt.io] (discussion archives [lists.qt.io])
Community and marketing
Not officially constituted, but see Marketing.