Many of the sub-categories here should simply be turned into normal wiki pages, instead of categories; at least some of them have come into being thanks to mis-guided use of category markers where a link to the category was intended.
If someone knows how to actually delete a page, or knows who has the power to do so, this page would be a good place to document it…
This category has the following 29 subcategories, out of 29 total.
- Tools::Squish Hungarian
- Tools::Squish::Custom settings for test runs
- Tools::Squish::Finding list items that ends in a given string
- Tools::Squish::Iterating through a table
- Tools::Squish::Verifying the existence of a menu item
- Tools::Squish::Verifying the value of a QLabel
- Tools::Squish::Waiting for a progress bar or progress dialog
- Tools::Squish::Waiting for input from the test operator
- Tools::Squish::Working with long test cases
- Tools::Squish::Working with long test cases Spanish
Pages in category "Delete"
The following 78 pages are in this category, out of 78 total.
- Qt Creator iOS Debugging
- Qt Creator UI Language
- Qt in Education Course Material
- Qt on the BeagleBoard
- Qt Public Roadmap Process
- Qt Quick Spanish
- Qt Quick Tutorial Basics 2
- Qt3D Roadmap