Category:Developing with Qt::QtMobility
Qt Mobility 1.2 What's New "Qt Mobility 1.2.0 release":http://labs.qt.nokia.com/2011/05/12/qt-mobility-1-2-0-released/ is available now. "Qt Mobility 1.1.3 Release":http://labs.qt.nokia.com/2011/05/04/qt-4-7-3-and-qt-mobility-1-1-3-have-been-released/ is available now for commercial app development and deployment on Ovi store.
As a set of APIs shared under Qt Mobility add-on module umbrella, they are additions to Qt and focus primarily but not exclusively on Mobile Application developer needs.
This initiative commenced back in Q1 2009 and the first release, Qt Mobility 1.0, became available on the 27th of April, 2010. Mobility 1.0 introduced ten new APIs. Qt Mobility 1.1 is released on 9th of November, 2010. There are also many cool new features in this release.
Qt Mobility 1.2 was finally released in November 2011 in Qt SDK 1.1.4 and the same time deployments via Smart Installer. This allows Qt Mobility 1.2 applications to be deployed to Nokia Store.
Qt Mobility 1.2 is the last release of this add-on module to Qt. In Qt 5 the mobility APIs are part of the Qt itself as add-on modules.
Release cycle and versions
Qt Mobility uses a software versioning scheme of Major.Minor.Patch. Qt Mobility aims to keep the binary compatibility between minor releases but there has been some changes that have caused binary compatibility breaks.
All Qt Mobility releases are deployed in Symbian devices. See more details on which versions are deployed on what devices and how Smart Installer can update mobility from "Symbian support":Support_for_Symbian topic.
- "Online documentation of Mobility 1.2":http://doc.qt.nokia.com/qtmobility-1.2/index.html
- "Online documentation of Mobility 1.1":http://doc.qt.nokia.com/qtmobility-1.1.3/index.html
- "QtMobility roadmap":http://qt.nokia.com/developer/qt-roadmap
- "QtMobility on Qt Labs":http://labs.trolltech.com/page/Projects/QtMobility
- "Public source code repository":http://qt.gitorious.org/qt-mobility
- "Mailing list":http://lists.trolltech.com/mailman/listinfo/qt-mobility-feedback
- "Public bug report system":http://bugreports.qt.nokia.com/secure/Dashboard.jspa
Pages in category "Developing with Qt::QtMobility"
The following 32 pages are in this category, out of 32 total.