Qt-contributors-summit-2011-Qt and OAuth
From Qt Wiki
Summary from our session at the Qt Contributor Summit 2011 (see http://bugreports.qt.nokia.com/browse/QTBUG-6229):
- "I know the pain of OAuth, I'm looking forward to have it in Qt"
- "We are missing OAuth"
- Please vote for this bug
- OAuth1 vs OAuth2. We think OAuth1 is not that important anymore
- Let's not tie this to Qt5
- There is kQAuth, QOAuth, Digia-OAuth, Futurize-OAuth, article about OAuth2 using QML
- Maybe QtAddon that everyone can use, maybe with a checkbox inside the SDK
- HMAC-SHA1 needed, might introduce OpenSSL dependency
- Outcome: Follow up with Johan Paul, Follow up with ? about Qt addons/modules.