From Qt Wiki
Table of Content
- 16/Jun/11 Thursday 13:30 – 14:30
- VEGA A
- Introduction to QtQuick3D
- Q. Relationship between Qt5 Scenegraph and QtQuick3D? A. We do not have a separate scenegraph for 3D. Item3D writes to FBO.
- Q. Any software fallback if OpenGL is not available? A. Qt5 requires OpenGL so that is the baseline.
- Q. Any plan to add video texture? A. That is doable but not currently planned.
- Car industries are interested in 3D.
- Qt Partner using QtQuick3D to model industrial machines. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_cf-7uoK5o
- 18/Jun/11 Saturday 13:30 – 14:30
- VENERA A
- QtQuick3D roadmap on JIRA
- QtQuick3D tutorial on Youtube
- Community ported QtQuick3D to iOS (IanFromAfrica on IRC)
- Demoed iPad running QtQuick3D, one patch made to handle defualt framebuffer
- Qt for Android is yet to support OpenGL.
- Q. Does QtQuick3D work with 4.8? A. It works with 4.7 and 4.8 but the official 1.0 will be released aligned with Qt5.
- Q. (Digia)How about 0.x pre releases? A. That is not our normal practice but we will consider it if that helps comercial customers.
- More video tutorials the better.
- SpaceTyper challenge winner
- Thorbjørn http://gitorious.org/~bjorn/spacetyper/bjorns-spacetyper
- The original code had one Viewport for each 3D item which did not give proper perspective when there is more than one items. Thorbjørn changed the code to have only one Viewport for the whole game. This is better for the performance but makes the game a bit harder to play.