Who Does What
From Qt Wiki
The Qt Project has a meritocratic structure and it is important to know who does what. Find the details at The Qt Governance Model. There are many areas and roles that still need to be documented.
- Approvers review all code contributions and decide which are accepted for commitment. Full list.
- Maintainers are owners of a component of the Qt Project code. Full list
- The Chief maintainer leads the Maintainer group and sets the overall vision and direction of the Qt Project. Lars Knoll holds this role.
- Root (to put a name, please edit): Marius Storm-Olsen.
- Public Autotest Infrastructure.
- Wiki administrators, bureaucrats and active users.
- homepage qt.io: Somebody handles the content and Marius Granholt the HTML/CSS design.
- IRC (chat.freenode.net): #qt and #qt-* are part of the Qt Group
- Group contact: Thiago Macieira
- #qt channel managed by Arvid Picciani (nickname: aep)
- #qt-labs channel managed by: Marius Storm-Olsen, Thiago Macieira, Simon Hausmann, Bradley Hughes
- #qt-qa channel managed by: Tony Sarajärvi, Rohan McGovern
- #qt-onpi channel managed by: Carol Chen, Quim Gil, Rajiv Ranganath
- IRC statistics (possibly logs, one day) provided by: Robin Burchell
- qt_gerrit (and #qt-gerrit) provided by Robin Burchell
- Gerrit Expert Group (discussion archives)
- Jira Expert Group (discussion archives)