| This article is nominated for deletion. Reason: Page not category. Include as single block in Devices FAQ if relevant|
Please raise your support/opposition to this nomination in the article's discussion page.
What are the build dependencies for building a fully featured Qt on an "embedded" Linux platform
There are several dependencies that can be established by studying the configure script and associated tests. These are formalized here for Debian systems as a matter of convenience (dependent qt functionality in brackets where appropriate)
- libfontconfig1-dev (Civilized font support)
- libdbus-1-dev (IPC mechanism)
- libfreetype6-dev (font shaping, we roll our own if your system does not have it)
- libudev-dev (civilized input device support outside of X11)
- libicu-dev (building)
- libsqlite3-dev (building)
- libxslt1-dev (building)
- wayland bleeding edge (qtwayland, multiprocess surface composition)
This category currently contains no pages or media.