Many of the sub-categories here should simply be turned into normal wiki pages, instead of categories; at least some of them have come into being thanks to mis-guided use of category markers where a link to the category was intended.
If someone knows how to actually delete a page, or knows who has the power to do so, this page would be a good place to document it…
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
Pages in category "Delete"
The following 76 pages are in this category, out of 76 total.
- Qt Creator iOS Debugging
- Qt in Education Course Material
- Qt on the BeagleBoard
- Qt Public Roadmap Process
- Qt3D Roadmap
- Squish/Best Practices
- Squish/Best Practices/es
- Squish/Custom Settings for Test Runs
- Squish/Custom Settings for Test Runs/es
- Squish/Finding List Items that End in a Given String
- Squish/Finding List Items that End in a Given String/es
- Squish/Iterating Through a Table
- Squish/Iterating Through a Table/es
- Squish/Verifying the Existence of a Menu Item
- Squish/Verifying the Value of a QLabel
- Squish/Verifying the Value of a QLabel/es
- Squish/Waiting for a Progress Bar
- Squish/Waiting for Input from the Test Operator
- Squish/Working with Long Test Cases
- Squish/Working with Long Test Cases/es