From Qt Wiki
|This article is nominated for deletion. Reason: Outdated information|
Please raise your support/opposition to this nomination in the article's discussion page.
Where? Messe Berlin (Berlin Fairground) When? 23-26.05.2012
- Nokia will provide give-aways (Nokia branded, Qt branded tbd)
- We will have several N9's for the App Contest.
- We might be able to make an up-front social media promotion.
- We have a Raspberry Pi proto to show off Qt 5
We will have a small booth (3sqm) together with the KDE project in Hall 7.2a at stand 106. Preminary Hall plan is here.
Nokia will provide a plasma display (and possibly some furniture)
- Showcases: If you have an interesting show case that you want to show, please add it to the showcases section.
- Booth staffers: If you want to man the booth, please enter your name in the below schedule table. We should have at least three people there at all times.
- Lightning talks: This is your chance to present an interesting topic to the audience on the booth. If you want to give a lightning talk (5-10 minutes), please add yourself. We will scatter the talks throughout the entire time. You can give time preferences. We might even record the talks. Suggested topics:
- New features in Qt 5
- Playground projects
- Qt tools (Creator, etc.)
- Saturday, 26.05.: Lars Knoll, Cornelius Schumacher: Future of UI between desktop and mobile: Qt 5
- Daniel Molkentin (danimo) - Organizer
- Bill King
- Robert Löhning
- Niels Weber
- Oswald Buddenhagen
- Michael Hasselmann
- Jon Nordby
- Frederik Gladhorn (only Wednesday)
- Christina Scherwionke
- Tobias Hunger
- Aurindam Jana
|Time||Wednesday, 23.05||Thursday, 24.05||Friday, 25.05||Saturday, 26.05|
|9-12||Bill, Tobias||Robert, Jon||Michael, Daniel||Niels, Daniel|
|12-15||Bill, Frederik, Tobias||Robert, Jon||Michael, Daniel||Daniel, Auri|
|15-18||Ossi, Tobias||Robert, Ossi||Ossi, Auri||Ossi, Auri|
- Delivery+Booth setup (Tue): Daniel + Nokia WR
- Setup (Wed, 8h): People who volunteer for the first shift on Wednesday should help with setup. Additional people please add your name here:
- Teardown (Sat, 16h): People who volunteer for the last shift on Saturday should help with the tear down. Additional people please add your names here:
Check List for booth equipment
- Two Tables (Infopoint+Tall table), Two high chairs, Leaflet stand (see Furniture Request)
- Couch (Nokia?) Lack (danimo)
- Laptops (2)
- Roll ups
- Actual Leaflets
- Plasma/LCD-TV (long HDMI cable!)
- 5 port switch, (Router?)
- Cables (1x10m, 3x5m, 10x2m) (KDE?)
- 2 Power Distributors, Power Chords (one 5m) (KDE?)
- 2-3x USB A -> Micro B cables
- Raspberry Pi
- Micro-SD Cards
- Monitor with SD-Card-Reader or SD-Card USB Adapters
- Duct-Tape (white, black, grey)
- Scissors, Knife, Screwdrivers
- Snacks & Drinks for staffers
- Organize more show cases
- Organize Demo Image for R-Pi
- Create & Print leaflets
- Create T-Shirts for staffers?
- Create & sell Qt T-Shirts for visitors? Ask Claudia for past experiences.