From Qt Wiki
Move Phonon to Qt Project
- 3 repos (phonon, phonon-gstreamer, phonon-vlc)
- current qtphonon becomes branch of new phonon, to retain its history
- CLA required? (apparently so but better to check … ossi will talk with lars)
- figure out what to do with l10n
<tsdgeos> i see two problems <tsdgeos> first, qt-project won't accept scripty raw commiting into the project <tsdgeos> second, making it happen means adding more code than then i have to maintain … <ossi|tt> apachepanda: ok, let's assume it's static for now. we could have one scripty commit per release. that's doable with little effort if albert lets script push into some discardable repo anywhere … <ossi|tt> apachepanda: well, you can actually have it cleanly … don't put the i18n into the desktop files, but let the code tr() the fetched strings with the actual catalog
- figure out what to do with deprecated repos on git.kde.org (KDE needs a policy for deprecated git repos…)
- API documentation hosting? (ask mariusg and troubalex)
- Move wiki content?
- If so: move wiki content!
- Move bugs? how?