En Ar Bg De El Es Fa Fi Fr Hi Hu It Ja Kn Ko Ms Nl Pl Pt Ru Th Tr Uk Zh
The Qt Project is a meritocratic consensus-based community interested in Qt. Anyone who shares that interest can join the community, participate in its decision making processes, and contribute to Qt’s development. The mailing-list for development of Qt (as opposed to developing with Qt) is email@example.com
This wiki holds guidelines and documentation regarding code contributions to Qt. For an overview over all different ways to contribute to the Qt Project, please take a look at our "home page":http://qt.io.
Things you generally need to know if you want to participate with code contributions.
- The Qt Governance Model
- Qt Contribution Guidelines
- Contributing and Reviewing Code
- Commit Policy, Branches
- Qt Framework
- Qt Creator
- Creating New Modules or Tools for Qt
Things you need to know before you start writing Qt code.
- Qt Framework Qt Coding Style and Coding Conventions
- Qt Creator Coding Style & Conventions
- API Design Principles
- Binary Compatibility Workarounds
- Branch Guidelines
- Qt Localization
- Qt in Namespace
- Transition from Qt 4.x to Qt5
- Creating a new module or tool for Qt
- Project playground
- Naming guidelines
- Module repository structure
Things you need to know before you submit your code.
Things you need to know to ensure good code quality.
- Git Installation
- Get the source
- Building Qt 5 from Git
- Developing and maintaining patches on top of Qt with Git
This category has the following 22 subcategories, out of 22 total.
- Developing Qt Arabic
- Developing Qt Portuguese
- Developing Qt Russian
- Developing Qt::Accessibility
- Developing Qt::Architecture
- Developing Qt::Bugs
- Developing Qt::DateTime
- Developing Qt::Documentation
- Developing Qt::Guidelines
- Developing Qt::Instructions
- Developing Qt::Lighthouse
- Developing Qt::Locale
- Developing Qt::Printing
- Developing Qt::QA
- Developing Qt::Qt 5
- Developing Qt::Qt Planning
Pages in category "Developing Qt"
The following 35 pages are in this category, out of 35 total.