Talk:Wiki Editing Hints/pt
From Qt Wiki
The PT language here is pt-BR.
The wiki in Portuguese should exist in pt-PT and pt-BR, NOT only Pt or if you want to have it in PT that should be used the Portuguese (Portugal).
The languages can't be mixed.
I already asked a long time ago to have a wiki in Portuguese but that should be Portuguese (Portugal).
Thank you for your time.
Regards,--Mansil (talk) 15:56, 29 July 2016 (UTC)
- Hi Mansil, thank you for your contributions. The Wiki is driven by community volunteers, so if you'd like to see more pt-PT articles, please feel free to add them yourself and/or find volunteers to help you. The Qt Wiki currently has 16 articles in both major variants of Portuguese:
- Building Qt for Linux/pt
- Download Data from URL/pt-PT
- Embed YouTube Video in QWebView/pt
- Getting Started Programming with QML/pt-BR
- Getting Started Programming with QML/pt-PT
- Getting Started on the Commandline/pt
- Getting Started/pt
- How to Bind a QML property to a C++ Function/pt
- Qt Creator/pt
- Qt Quick/pt
- Wiki Editing Hints/pt
- XQuery Tutorials/pt
- --JKSH (talk) 16:29, 30 July 2016 (UTC)
The problem here is of course that pt-PT and pt-BR can not be accessed via the language switch. --Wieland (talk) 17:19, 30 July 2016 (UTC)