| This article is nominated for deletion. Reason: Outdated.|
Please raise your support/opposition to this nomination in the article's discussion page.
This page is to collect proposals and mentors for a possible participation of the Qt Project at Google Summer of Code 2012.
Mentors need to be Contributors, ideally posessing Review status. They must be willing to spend about 5 hours a week for the project (according to Google, actual time depends on the knowledge of the student and the task at hand).
|. Mentor |. Areas of expertise |_. Proposal(s) |
| Attila Csipa | Jack of all Qt trades | none yet. | | Robin Burchell | QtCore, QtNetwork (to a limited extent), QtGui (to a limited extent) | none yet |
Add your proposal below:
- Improve Qt 5 port to Google Native Client (to be specified further) —Sorvig 14:20, 1 March 2012 (CET)
- UML plugin for Qt Creator —Tobias Hunger 16:00, 1 March 2012 (CET)
- Diff browser for Qt Creator —Tobias Hunger 16:00, 1 March 2012 (CET)
- Improve image viewer in Qt Creator to allow things like color picking, simple edits, etc. —Tobias Hunger 16:00, 1 March 2012 (CET)
- New refactoring operations: Add more code refactoring tools to Qt Creator —Tobias Hunger 16:00, 1 March 2012 (CET)
- Proposal, including a short description and links to the jira if applicable. Please sign off your entry like this: