From Qt Wiki
(Redirected from Main Page)
Welcome to the Qt wiki
Here the Qt community has gathered information on Qt over the years.
Everything here is created and maintained by the community.
Please take a look at the below information before you start contributing.
- MediaWiki help on editing pages: Comprehensive guides on wiki editing in general.
- Wiki Editing Hints: Tips on how to edit this wiki.
- Articles needing cleanup: A list of articles that might need polishing.
- Wiki Improvement Ideas
Quick Access (Portal)
|Current Releases (All Releases)|
|Qt Version||State||New Features||Download Online Installers (All Downloads)|
|Linux (32 bit)||Linux (64 bit)||Mac||Windows|
|Qt 4.8.7||End-of-Life (as of December 2015)||Go to download directory|
|Qt 5.12||End-of-Life (as of December 2021)||New Features in Qt 5.12||-|
|Qt 5.15||Long Term Support Release||New Features in Qt 5.15||-|
|Qt 6.2||Long Term Support Release||New Features in Qt 6.2||-|
|Qt 6.4||Standard Support||New Features in Qt 6.4||-|
|Qt 6.5||Feature Development||New Features in Qt 6.5|
Install / Build
New to Qt 5
Application Developers (Portal)
|Qt Creator||QtQuick||XML||JSON||Network||Web||Serial Port||Database|
- Qt Contribution Guidelines
- Building Qt 6 from Git You will need to be able to build Qt from sources so that you can test your local patches
- Developing Qt (overview)
- The Qt Project Security Policy: Reporting and handling of security issues
- Qt Project Guidelines Guides and useful information for code contributors to the Qt Project
- Guidelines: General guidelines regarding Qt code (excl. those specifically for code contributions to the Qt Project)
- Instructions: Instructions for set-up and tools
- Process: Description of the development process
- Documentation: Resources regarding writing documentation and examples
- Qt Contributors Summits
- Qt Metrics Page Description
- Qt Marketplace Publisher Guidelines