Qt 5.7.0 Known Issues
From Qt Wiki
- Check that your system meets Qt's requirements
- All open issues can be found from Jira: https://bugreports.qt.io
- Cannot run qtsensors/sensors/sensor_explorer on Windows and macOS hosts or Android and iOS targets.
- gcc 4.9.2 fails to compile Qt. See: https://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=65309 and discussion at email@example.com in here: http://lists.qt-project.org/pipermail/development/2015-March/020632.html
- Issues with gcc 5.2.1: Nested structs don't get their constructors called under some circumstances. See: https://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=67550.
- A possible workaround for the issue can be found from here: https://codereview.qt-project.org/#/c/161071/
- Installer does not respond when installing sources
- Source package is large and causes installer not to respond in around 40%. This does not affect the install itself, so be patient and let the installer do its work.
- Missing expose events while shrinking windows, see https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-54040
- In some cases compilation from source tarballs fails because the generated Wayland protocol headers can not be found. See: https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-53945
- QML Canvas does not support Retina displays https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-37095
- C++ breakpoints in Qt Creator 4.0.2 do not work with shadow builds and Xcode 7.3.1 https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTCREATORBUG-16440
- Building fails with "Xcode not set up properly. You may need to confirm the license agreement by running /usr/bin/xcodebuild." https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-56004
- QML Canvas does not support High DPI https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-37095
- WebView does not work with StackView https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-54128
- The iOS style for Qt Quick Controls 1.x is missing https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-54192
- For complete C++11 support it is necessary to install a patch to your QNX installation, which is available at http://www.qnx.com/download/feature.html?programid=27555
- Unable to restart app with background service which was closed via task switcher, see https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-54012 (for details & workaround)
- Build problems using NDK r12, to fix it you need to apply this https://codereview.qt-project.org/#/c/161929/ patch