From Qt Wiki
Revision as of 16:24, 22 November 2019 by Psnarf (→Quick Access (Portal): Extended the "Download Qt" column from 2 to 3 rows to include Qt 51.13 which is current as of this date)
Welcome to the Qt wiki
Here the Qt community has gathered information on Qt over the years.
Everything here is created and maintained by the community.
Please take a look at the below information before you start contributing.
- MediaWiki help on editing pages: Comprehensive guides on wiki editing in general.
- Wiki Editing Hints: Tips on how to edit this wiki.
- Articles needing cleanup: A list of articles that might need polishing.
- Wiki Improvement Ideas
Quick Access (Portal)
|Current Releases (All Releases)|
|Qt Version||State||New Features||Download Online Installers (All Downloads)|
|Linux (32 bit)||Linux (64 bit)||Mac||Windows|
|Qt 4.8.7||End-of-Life (as of December 2015)||Go to download directory|
|Qt 5.9||Long Term Support Release||New Features in Qt 5.9||Download Qt online installer|
|Qt 5.12||Long Term Support Release||New Features in Qt 5.12||-|
|Qt 5.13||Standard Support||New Features in Qt 5.13||-|
|Qt 5.14||Feature Development||New Features in Qt 5.14||-|
Install / Build
New to Qt 5
Application Developers (Portal)
|Qt Creator||QtQuick||XML||JSON||Network||Web||Serial Port||Database|
- Developing Qt (overview)
- Security: Reporting security issues and the Qt Project Security Policy
- Qt Project Guidelines Guides and useful information for code contributors to the Qt Project
- Guidelines: General guidelines regarding Qt code (excl. those specifically for code contributions to the Qt Project)
- Instructions: Instructions for set-up and tools
- Documentation: Resources regarding writing documentation and examples
- Qt contributors summit
- Qt Metrics Page Description
- Qt Marketplace Publisher Guidelines