From Qt Wiki
Revision as of 11:10, 3 August 2020 by Allan Jensen (→Quick Access (Portal): 5.14 is no longer supported, and 5.15 is currently in standard support)
Welcome to the Qt wiki
Here the Qt community has gathered information on Qt over the years.
Everything here is created and maintained by the community.
Please take a look at the below information before you start contributing.
- MediaWiki help on editing pages: Comprehensive guides on wiki editing in general.
- Wiki Editing Hints: Tips on how to edit this wiki.
- Articles needing cleanup: A list of articles that might need polishing.
- Wiki Improvement Ideas
Quick Access (Portal)
|Current Releases (All Releases)|
|Qt Version||State||New Features||Download Online Installers (All Downloads)|
|Linux (32 bit)||Linux (64 bit)||Mac||Windows|
|Qt 4.8.7||End-of-Life (as of December 2015)||Go to download directory|
|Qt 5.12||Long Term Support Release||New Features in Qt 5.12||-|
|Qt 5.15|| Standard Support
Long Term Support Release
|New Features in Qt 5.15||-|
|Qt 6.0||Development||New Features in Qt 6.0||-|
Install / Build
New to Qt 5
Application Developers (Portal)
|Qt Creator||QtQuick||XML||JSON||Network||Web||Serial Port||Database|
- Qt Contribution Guidelines
- Developing Qt (overview)
- Security: Reporting security issues and the Qt Project Security Policy
- Qt Project Guidelines Guides and useful information for code contributors to the Qt Project
- Guidelines: General guidelines regarding Qt code (excl. those specifically for code contributions to the Qt Project)
- Instructions: Instructions for set-up and tools
- Documentation: Resources regarding writing documentation and examples
- Qt contributors summit
- Qt Metrics Page Description
- Qt Marketplace Publisher Guidelines