Qt 5.15.0 Known Issues
- Check that your system meets Qt's requirements
- All open issues can be found from Jira: https://bugreports.qt.io
- RTA findings here
Qt 5.15.0 requires OpenSSL 1.1.1 version on Linux and Windows. Qt online installer provides as convenience both OpenSSL source code and pre-built binaries of the OpenSSL libraries used by Qt Network. However, the installer doesn't set up OpenSSL environment. User needs to define the library path and possible environment variables. OpenSSL libraries are not automatically deployed with applications that are built with Qt. If provided OpenSSL binaries are not suitable for your use case source code installation includes instructions on how to configure and build your own OpenSSL libraries.
Import and export restrictions apply for some types of software, and for some parts of the world. Developers wishing to use SSL communication in their deployed applications should either ensure that their users have the appropriate libraries installed, or they should consult a suitably qualified legal professional to ensure that applications using the code from the OpenSSL project are correctly certified for import and export in relevant regions of the world.
See more instructions from QTCREATORBUG-22587
- Gradients defined using webgradient presets do not work properly. QTBUG-84069
- The embedded PDF viewer in qtwebengine is non-functional. Fixed for 5.15.1.
- Qt 5.15.0 QDir doesn't support path with "content" scheme, when working with directories in file dialogs use QFileDialog::DontUseNativeDialog to get a "file" scheme path instead.