Qt 6.0.0 Known Issues
From Qt Wiki
- Check that your system meets Qt's requirements
- All open issues can be found from Jira: https://bugreports.qt.io
- RTA findings here
- Supported development platforms are listed here: https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-85851
Many examples are still not properly ported to Qt6 in Beta1.
- Minimum glibc version for prebuild binaries is 2.28, see https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-88833
- Workaround: compile Qt 6.0.0 by yourself or update glibc to 2.28 or newer
- It is not possible to create 32 bit MSVC builds (QTBUG-89102).
- Qt 6.0 for Android doesn't support multi-abi builds, it will be added in the next release (QTBUG-88841).
- When using CMake properties like QT_ANDROID_PACKAGE_SOURCE_DIR, qt_android_generate_deployment_settings(target_name) must be added after setting properties to make sure they are included in the deployment JSON file (QTBUG-88840).
- Using CMake to build user projects requires manual tweak. Please use qmake for now.
- Starting deployed iOS application from Qt Creator fails, see https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-89058
- If you click the installed icon on the device (located on the last screen) it starts Ok.
Qt for Device Creation
- Qt Creator's wizard generated CMake applications need a workaround to be able to deploy to device. See: https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTCREATORBUG-25029