Qt 5.6.2 Known Issues
From Qt Wiki
- Check that your system meets Qt's requirements
- All open issues can be found from Jira: https://bugreports.qt.io
- Documentation build can fail, workaround:
- While work on this is progressing, Qt (any module) is not yet sanitizer-clean, neither for tsan, ubsan, nor, possibly, asan.
- Qt WebEngine might crash on embedded devices if no default fonts are installed (QTBUG-51772)
- Qt support for DirectFB fails to build with some older versions of DirectFB. We have been unable to tell which is the first version known to compile, since DirectFB.org is unreachable. Workarounds:
- configure Qt with the -no-directfb option; or
- remove your DirectFB development files; or
- upgrade to a more recent version
- Qt WebEngine cannot be compiled for Windows XP (QTBUG-49900)
- Problems with writing out large files QTBUG-56616)
- Cannot run applications from Qt Creator in Simulator from Xcode 8 (QTCREATORBUG-16942)
Qt Labs Controls
- The Gallery example uses Qt Quick Layouts, which is shipped as part of the Qt Quick Controls component. However, in the installer the Qt Quick Controls component is not marked as a dependency to the Qt Labs Controls component. Both components need to be selected in order to be able to run the Qt Labs Controls Gallery example.