Qt 5.11.2 Known Issues
From Qt Wiki
- Check that your system meets Qt's requirements
- All open issues can be found from Jira: https://bugreports.qt.io
- RTA findings here
- QML Window declared inside an Item is not visible: QTBUG-67903
- qdoc.exe is missing from MinGW packages, see https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-68064
- https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-68156 Built against OpenSSL 1.0.2. This may be incompatible on newer Linux distributions. There one can install older version of OpenSSL (e.g. apt install openssl1.0 libssl1.0-dev)
- QTBUG-66092 UWP: Redraw must be triggered manually after moving to different screen:
- QTCREATORBUG-19688 :Building for UWP fails because of wrong compiler
- QTBUG-66087 :QuickControls controls have issues in high DPI screens
- QTBUG-68227 [QNX7] [ARMv7] Positioners example doesn't render completely
Qt for Device Creation
- For HWs without a GPU, such as Toradex Colibri i.MX7D, the Qt Quick Controls 2 - Gallery demo UI is not rendered properly due to the default theme having shaders that the device can't render. Changing the UI theme should solve the issue.
- QTBUG-71401: wrong sources are part of the meta-boot2qt package in Boot2Qt 5.11.2 release. As a workaround, use sources directly from the git repository http://code.qt.io/cgit/yocto/meta-boot2qt.git/tag/?h=v5.11.2 using the v5.11.2 tag.