Qt 5.11.0 Known Issues
From Qt Wiki
- Check that your system meets Qt's requirements
- All open issues can be found from Jira: https://bugreports.qt.io
- RTA findings here
- WebGL Streaming is broken in 5.11.0: QTBUG-67147
- QML Window declared inside an Item is not visible: QTBUG-67903
- qdoc.exe is missing from MinGW packages, see https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-68064
- Static builds with MSVC 2015 crash on start, see QTBUG-68514 (dynamic builds still work, but have a minor performance regression on start).
- https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-68156 Built against OpenSSL 1.0.2. This may be incompatible on newer Linux distributions. There one can install older version of OpenSSL (e.g. apt install openssl1.0 libssl1.0-dev)
- QSettings cannot save anything; see QTBUG-68344. Loading files should work. Workarounds: none.
- QTemporaryFile cannot obtain file names; see QTBUG-68344. Working with temporary files without calling fileName() should work. Workarounds: try using different directory paths.
- QTBUG-66092 UWP: Redraw must be triggered manually after moving to different screen:
- QTCREATORBUG-19688 :Building for UWP fails because of wrong compiler
- QTBUG-66087 :QuickControls controls have issues in high DPI screens
- QTBUG-68227 [QNX7] [ARMv7] Positioners example doesn't render completely
- QTCREATORBUG-20402 :Qt Creator 4.6.1 fails to deploy QNX application