Qt 6.0.2 Known Issues
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Check that your system meets Qt's requirements
- All open issues can be found from Jira: https://bugreports.qt.io
- RTA findings here
- Supported development platforms are listed here: https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-85851
- When using socks proxy it may read and send data from deallocated memory when sending large amounts of data at once.
- There are known issues with CMake 3.18.2 and multi-config ninja that prevend building Qt with a -debug-and-release build. Please consider updating CMake in such cases.
- Minimum glibc version for prebuild binaries is 2.28, see https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-88833
- Workaround: compile Qt 6.0 by yourself or update glibc to 2.28 or newer
- Qt 3D compilation with conan seems to fail if libvulkan-dev is missing from distribution, see https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-90243
- Qt 6.0 for Android doesn't support multi-abi builds, it will be added in the next release (QTBUG-88841).
- Using CMake to build user projects requires manual tweak. Please use qmake for now.
- Qt Creator cannot yet build iOS CMake projects (QTCREATORBUG-25058).
- Starting deployed iOS application from Qt Creator fails, see https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-89058
- If you click the installed icon on the device (located on the last screen) it starts Ok.
Qt for Device Creation
- Qt Creator's wizard generated CMake applications need a workaround to be able to deploy to device. See: https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTCREATORBUG-25029