Qt 6.5 Known Issues
- Check that your system meets Qt's requirements
- All open issues can be found from Jira
- RTA findings here
- Supported development platforms are listed here
Qt 6.5.0 static builds fail if QT_DISABLE_DEPRECATED_UP_TO is set (see https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-111884). It will be fixed in Qt 6.5.1.
Qt Quick Controls
- The Material style Drawer has its rounded edges in the wrong position for edges other than the default (Qt.LeftEdge). See https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-112159 for a workaround. Fixed in 6.5.1.
Qt Online Installer and Maintenance Tool
We have had issues where the installer cache gets into invalid state. This can lead to various of installation errors such as “ReferenceError: registerQtCreatorDocumentation is not defined”, “Cannot open script file…”, ”Cannot open requested license file…” etc. In case you run into any installation errors, please clear the cache first and then try to reinstall. Cache can be cleared using Qt Installer or Qt Maintenance Tool 'Settings' (icon in the bottom left corner) -> Local cache -> Clear cache
- Editing horizontal alignment properties is broken, see https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-112682 . It will be fixed in 6.5.1.
Qt Quick 3D
- Clicking the Release Resources button in the DebugView item may cause a crash in Qt 6.5.1 when the threaded render loop of Qt Quick is in use (which is the default in most cases). The problem was not present in 6.5.0 and will be corrected in 6.5.2.
- The native windows backend using WMF has a memory leak when looping videos, for details see https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-112304. Note that Qt 6.5 uses the ffmpeg backend by default on Windows.
Creator claims that Android is not set up correctly, see https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTCREATORBUG-28776
- The Hardware Accelerated FFMpeg backend in QtMultimedia is not available by default in 6.5.0 or 6.5.1. It will be available on 6.5.2. Meanwhile, Android backend is the default. For choosing a different backend see QtMultimedia page.