Qt 5.12.0 Known Issues
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Check that your system meets Qt's requirements
- All open issues can be found from Jira: https://bugreports.qt.io
- RTA findings here
- QML Window declared inside an Item is not visible: QTBUG-67903
- In Qt Quick Controls 1, a ToolButton that opens a Menu fails to show the menu when trying to open it more than once: QTBUG-71238
- Due to this Linux distributions should not ship Qt 5.12.0, unless they apply a fix for this issue. This breaks the Plasma desktop in several ways.
- Build with IIC fails, see https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-71868
- There are some known issues caused by the newly introduced Ink Support (mouse pointer handling), for example, https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-72078 . Pass the command line argument -platform windows:nowmpointer to switch back to the old handling.
- https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-68156 Built against OpenSSL 1.0.2. This may be incompatible on newer Linux distributions. There one can install older version of OpenSSL (e.g. apt install openssl1.0 libssl1.0-dev)
- https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-72641 "No rule to make target QtModule/Header" when using Qt Designer.
- https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-72101 Suspending an application on Android can cause it to hang when resuming it again later on if the keyboard has been shown previously
- QTBUG-66092 UWP: Redraw must be triggered manually after moving to different screen:
- QTCREATORBUG-19688 :Building for UWP fails because of wrong compiler
- QTBUG-66087 :QuickControls controls have issues in high DPI screens
- QTBUG-68227 [QNX7] [ARMv7] Positioners example doesn't render completely
Qt for Device Creation
- QTBUG-71602: QtScript compilation fails for armv7 in yocto for Boot2Qt 5.12.0
- QTCREATORBUG-21608: Additional file suffix for executable prevents deployment to device