Qt 5.9.2 Known Issues
From Qt Wiki
- Check that your system meets Qt's requirements
- All open issues can be found from Jira: https://bugreports.qt.io
- RTA findings here: https://bugreports.qt.io/issues/?filter=18964
- Static builds of Qt with Microsoft Visual Studio 2017 (through Update 2) do not work and will likely crash at runtime. This is believed to be a compiler bug and therefore an update from Microsoft is required. See https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-59721.
Building Qt modules fails with binaries delivered with online installer see bug QTBUG-53865. Workaround is to build whole Qt from source or have libicu 56 installed on the system.
- C++ debugging fails on QNX, see https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTCREATORBUG-17901