Qt 6.2 Release
Qt 6.2.0 Released 30th September 2021!
Release blog: https://www.qt.io/blog/qt-6.2-lts-released
- 1 Qt 6.2 Standard Support Release
- 2 Qt 6.2 LTS Commercial Releases
Qt 6.2 Standard Support Release
|Release Manager||Jani Heikkinenemail@example.com||jaheikki3|
Qt 6.2 release plan
|Phase||Original plan||Updated plan||Realized|
|Branch 6.2 from dev||04.06.2021||07.06.2021||9.6.2021|
|Soft String Freeze||06.08.2021||9.8.2021|
|Branch 6.2.0 from 6.2||08.09.2021||08.09.2021|
|Qt 6.2.1||October 2021||27.10.2021|
|Qt 6.2.2||December 2021||End of Nov 2021||1.12.2021|
Tools used when building & packaging Qt 62
Qt 6.2 release team meeting memos
- 28.09.2021 'Go' for Qt 6.2.0
Qt 6.2 LTS Commercial Releases
|Release Manager||Tarja Sundqvistfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Phase||Original plan||Updated plan||Realized||Blog post link|
|Qt 6.2.6||September 2022||27.9.2022||https://www.qt.io/blog/commercial-lts-qt-6.2.6-released|
|Qt 6.2.7||December 2022||January 2023||2.1.2023||https://www.qt.io/blog/commercial-lts-qt-6.2.7-released|
|Qt 6.2.8||March 2023||April 2023||18.4.2023||https://www.qt.io/blog/commercial-lts-qt-6.2.8-released|
|Qt 6.2.9||June 2023|
Release notes for the Qt 6.2 LTS Commercial release are available via Qt Account. In Qt Account, select Downloads - Product: Qt - Version: <Qt Version>.
Known issues for Qt 6.2 LTS Commercial releases are listed in the release notes.
Some additional highlights of known issues are listed below:
- Qt 6.2.8 LTS Commercial: OpenSSL does not work on 64-bit architectures (x86_64 and arm64-8a) with Android. See https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-112815 .
Getting Source Codes
The Qt 6.2 LTS Commercial source codes are available in the tqtc shadow repositories and their lts branches.
Note! To be able to clone the LTS sources, you must have a commercial license. An evaluation license does not provide access to the LTS sources.
To clone the Qt sources, follow the instructions:
- Register to Gerrit as instructed in . Some notes:
- If you just want to clone the sources, you need to follow the instructions in steps 1-3 and either set an SSH key (step 5) or an HTTP password (step 7).
- If you are going to contribute to the Qt Project, step 4 is mandatory.
- Login to Gerrit and follow the instructions in  to clone the LTS source codes.
If you are using the Yocto environment, please see instructions in https://doc.qt.io/Boot2Qt-6.2/b2qt-meta-qt6.html#using-commercial-qt.
Here are some tips for the most common issues. Please note that as a commercial customer you can also contact our support team.
- Please check your license. The LTS branches require a commercial license. An evaluation license does not provide access to the LTS sources.
- If you have used to work with the public Qt 5 repositories, please note that LTS sources are available via tqtc shadow repositories and a Gerrit account is needed for accessing them. Log in Gerrit and set up your account as instructed in .
- If you see the following error message at the end of the cloning command, it might refer to the network issues (for example, too slow connection): fatal: early EOF fatal: fetch-pack: invalid index-pack output Please wait a while and try again cloning sources.